This course provides in-depth knowledge of three of the most-widely used total quality management methodologies in industry today (Lean, DMAIC, and DMADV). The course covers intermediate topics on the Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools used to improve existing processes, design new processes, or reduce waste from existing processes. Participants will gain the Project Management and Data Analysis skills needed to lead large scale projects within an organization.
Why Should I Choose this Program?
- Six Sigma methodology is increasingly important across a wide range of industries as companies look for ways to improve processes, create efficiencies, and ensure consistent quality across their operation to serve clients and customers.
- Earning your Lean Six Sigma Black Belt demonstrates your proficiency in six sigma methods and provides value for your company and your professional development career growth.
Who Should Attend?
- Those wanting to further advance their process improvement skills
- Green Belts looking to lead larger process improvement projects within an organization
- Employees that want to further advance the Six Sigma deployment or mentor Green Belts
If you successfully complete the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification course, you will receive an electronic certificate which may be saved and/or printed to document your attainment of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
To earn the certification:
- Participants must have completed Green Belt training as a prerequisite
- Attend all 10 days of face to face training
- Take a test of knowledge at the end of the course that is 100 multiple choice or true false questions and earn a 70% or higher
- Be required to work a project using one of the three types of Methodologies (DMAIC, DMADV, or Lean DMAIC)
- Attend 11 weeks of coaching with their Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt mentor (Coaching sessions are 60 minutes per week via conference call)
- Meet with their Champion for 30 minutes each week to readout on their project
- Present the PowerPoint storyboard at the end of each phase to their Project Champion and MBB for approval (can be separate readouts)