The ultimate objective of a business analysis, process improvement or information technology project is to improve business results. This course will present three proven approaches to analyzing current conditions, business needs and technology enablers. Business process analysis techniques will be used to convert raw requirements data into the capabilities of the solution.
All course materials will be provided electronically. Registered students will receive access instructions in their enrollment reminder emails prior to class.
Who Should Attend
- Business Analysis Manager
- Business or Technical Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Development Manager
- IT or Development Manager
- Systems Analyst or Manager
- Project Manager
- Requirements Engineer
What You Will Learn
- Select the best techniques to analyze requirements
- Evaluate requirements against raw data to ensure all requirements have been documented
- Confirm alignment of requirements upstream to enterprise analysis and downstream to design, development and testing
- Verify requirements for clear direction to design and develop the solution
- Use requirements plan as road map to complete and manage the requirements package
This course thoroughly covers the Requirements Analysis & Documentation and Solution Assessment & Validation knowledge areas.
PMP® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required