Building on the Human Resources Body of Knowledge as defined by the Human Resources Certification Institute, this seminar examines current real life practices in each of the six functional areas. Designed to appeal to both new and experienced HR management professionals, topics include HR trends, developing issues, regulatory changes, and the changing business environment. The seminar provides an overview of current practices and helps participants develop skills and tools to deal with modern and developing HR challenges.
All course materials will be provided electronically. Registered students will receive access instructions in their enrollment reminder emails prior to class.
- Strategic Management
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management
- Basic understanding of the current responsibilities and functions of HR management
- Overview of the tools and skills needed for effective HR management in today’s business environment
- Understanding of current trends and issues critical to success in HR management
- A resource list for additional information in each of the functional areas
- A personal action plan for HR Skill development
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Human Resource Certificate : Courses