The objective of the PPS course is to enhance presentation effectiveness of participants through a process identifying the individuals’ unique style and personality to create and deliver a more captivating and interesting message.
The intent is not to create presentation clones, but rather to get participants comfortable with their individual strengths and explore possible development areas as presenters and facilitators. Participants will find their own “voice” and use that voice successfully.
- Understand the purpose of your presentation
- Clearly identify the needs and expectations of your audience
- Techniques for effectively organizing your presentation for maximum impact
- Effective use of visual aids to enhance communication and make your message stick
- Strategies for controlling anxiety and nervousness
- Confidence in your ability to effectively convey ideas and communicate key information effectively
- A proven planning methodology to organize and deliver key information
- Practical tips and techniques to manage anxiety and nervousness
- A keen awareness and understanding of what it takes to successfully communicate in today’s workplace
All course materials will be provided electronically. Registered students will receive access instructions in their enrollment reminder emails prior to class.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Learning and Development Certificate : Courses