The average person works over 100,000 hours during her lifetime and yet only 40% enjoy their work. This dissatisfaction may translate into poor performance, lack of motivation and engagement. Knowing what drives someone to want to come to work and perform well begins with understanding human behavior and its impact in the workplace. Leveraging this knowledge; what motivates human behavior, can build more effective teams, and quite often, mean the difference between frustration and joy, mediocrity and greatness, or failure and success. This program provides an overview of the major concepts that explain human behavior and how it operates in the workplace.
All course materials will be provided electronically. Registered students will receive access instructions in their enrollment reminder emails prior to class.
- Recognize the Core Needs of Adults in the Workplace
- Frameworks for Understanding Human Behavior
- Exploring Human Behavior at Work
- Workplace Challenges
- Managing People More Effectively
- Steps to Manage Human Behavior at Work
- Identifying Strengths in Employees – Applications
- Self Motivation Techniques
- Resources on the Seven Classic Types of Workforce Behavior
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Courses