This program will focus on key components of Talent Management with an emphasis on learning and leadership development strategies. Through leading industry experts and research, this course will highlight how you can build a talent management infrastructure for your organization, or strengthen the program(s) currently in place.
Building on the Human Resources Body of Knowledge as defined by the Human Resources Certification Institute, this seminar examines current real life practices in each of the six functional areas. Designed to appeal to both new and experienced HR management professionals, topics include HR trends, developing issues, regulatory changes, and the changing business environment. The seminar provides an overview of current practices and helps participants develop skills and tools to deal with modern and developing HR challenges.
- Defining Talent Management
- Statistics (leading research) on the importance of Talent Management
- Key components of a Talent Management Infrastructure
- Understanding how Talent Management components are interdependent
- Explore the correlation between successful Talent Management and Leadership Development programs
- Identify key elements to creating a Leadership Development program
- Define the key components of a Talent Management Infrastructure
- Detailed instruction on processes/topics such as: creating competencies, performance management systems, and individual development plans
- Using risk assessment to gain buy-in for Talent Management
- Understand how to strategically plan for adoption of overall Talent Management initiatives
- Adoption Metrics: key indicators for measuring success
All course materials will be provided electronically. Registered students will receive access instructions in their enrollment reminder emails prior to class.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Learning and Development Certificate : Courses