As employees and supervisors, we are all trying to accomplish goals and achieve results. Our perspective is what is different. Accountability is the responsibility of all of us. This course will teach tools, techniques, and applications of ways to create and maintain accountability for our employees, our organizations, and ourselves. How accountable are you? You will have a chance to consider your own performance as an employee and supervisor and practice approaches to ensure accountability.
All course materials will be provided electronically. Registered students will receive access instructions in their enrollment reminder emails prior to class.
- The benefits of accountability
- Skills for individual and supervisory accountability
- Accountability to self -- a foundational skill
- Motivating others
- Stay interviews
- Walking the talk
- Recognize the benefit of accountability
- Build skills and tools for personal and supervisory accountability
- Assess and diagnose self on directing, coaching, supporting, and delegating
- Practice stay interviews
- Apply tools to self and others
- Enjoy the process and build confidence in supervisory skills
Course curriculum is developed in consultation with our Professional Development Advisory Board of subject matter experts, faculty, and industry practitioners. Click here to view the members of our Professional Development Advisory Board.