The course provides a general overview of the skills needed to practice the most popular leadership styles in industry today. The first half of the course covers an introduction to the different styles of leadership and how they are applied within an organization. The second half of the course covers the critical leadership skills and competencies needed to build and lead powerful teams in a global environment.
All course materials will be provided electronically. Registered students will receive access instructions in their enrollment reminder emails prior to class.
- Transactional Leadership
- Transformational Leadership
- Situational Leadership
- Critical Leadership Competencies in the Global Market
- Building and Leading Powerful Teams
- Using Coaching for Improved Work Performance
- Find the leadership style that works for you
- How to prepare for the future of the workforce
- How to build and lead powerful teams
- How to use leadership coaching to improve yourself and others
Course curriculum is developed in consultation with our Professional Development Advisory Board of subject matter experts, faculty, and industry practitioners. Click here to view the members of our Professional Development Advisory Board.
PMP® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
For Program and Registration Questions:
Please call the Registration Center at 704-687-8900 or 1-877-741-0134 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or email CEregistration@uncc.edu.
For best availability, students are encouraged to register at least two weeks prior to the start date of the course section.Please read:
- NC Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors 7.5 PDH