As a result of this course, participants will learn how to determine the skills and competencies most needed in a position, effectively interview for those attributes, and select the most qualified candidate that fits in their organization. Participants will also learn the simple way to stay within legal guidelines for interviewing.
All course materials will be provided electronically. Registered students will receive access instructions in their enrollment reminder emails prior to class.
- Determining the hiring process
- Setting up the interview team for success
- How to create a legal, job-relevant interview
- Determining cultural fit
- Effective selection and hiring processes
- Tools and skills for understanding what is needed in a candidate
- Experience in developing a job specific behavioral interview
- Ability to effectively and legally interview candidates
- Format to compare candidates to make the final hiring decision
- Experience in designing and conducting a behavior-based interview
Who Should Attend:
- Aspirants to supervisory management
Course curriculum is developed in consultation with our Professional Development Advisory Board of subject matter experts, faculty, and industry practitioners. Click here to view the members of our Professional Development Advisory Board.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Supervisory Certificate : Required