The transition to business owner and “boss” can be new territory for many entrepreneurs. Moving from homebrewing to managing a brewpub or small production facility or expanding into a larger production facility and taproom brings all new challenges and demands related to both operations and management of personnel.
This course will help business owners as well as current or prospective managers within a brewery setting proactively plan for both operational success and effective employee leadership.
- Production forecasting and inventory management
- Capacity planning and quality control
- Equipment needs for brewery start-up
- Organizational and staffing plans
- Employee selection and managing performance expectations
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Craft Beer Business Essentials Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Craft Beer Business
Learn more about our Craft Beer Business Essentials Certificate program and learn how to be successful within this competitive industry.
Complete the form below to access our free online information session.