The certificate is designed for accountants, internal auditors, independent auditors, business owners and managers, attorneys and law students, anti-money laundering officers, law enforcement and investigation officials, loss prevention specialists, risk managers, and any professionals who are interested in deterring fraud within their organizations.
We offer the free information session via an online recording. During the information session, the Program Director will address the following topics:
- Overview of Forensic Accounting as a growing field and specialty
- Key topics and learning objectives of each of the three courses
- Background and credentials of the program faculty
- What to expect from an online learning format
- Requirements for successful completion of the Forensic Accounting Certificate
- Course fees and payment plan options
Students viewing the online recorded information session will also have the opportunity to follow up afterwards with the Program Director to answer any questions they may have about the program.
Your registration receipt email will include a link to the information session recording.