Each and every human being deserves access to healthcare, as well as mental, physical and social well-being. It’s a fundamental human right. It’s a vital sustainable development concern. And for a society to prosper, access to affordable, quality healthcare is essential. But inequality remains. Those with greater exposure to health risks also face the biggest obstacles to accessing healthcare.
A career path in global public health can seem complicated. With so many options—from a public health policy analyst, or a community healthcare project manager, to a healthcare economist—you need clarity and a head start.
You also need theoretical knowledge, practical experience and contextual understanding. Develop your interest in healthcare, gain access to the latest job opportunities, and join the Global Public Health program.
- Understand key issues such as healthcare delivery to rural areas, child malnutrition, sanitation and hygiene, and policies for universal healthcare coverage
- Upskill yourself in community engagement, monitoring and evaluation, communication and advocacy, project management, and finance and fundraising
- Analyze local healthcare systems and gain insights into on-the-ground challenges
- Learn best practices and adapt your approach based on contextual analysis during a field trip abroad.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Sustainability and Social Impact : Concentration Options