From lush rainforests to rolling agricultural plains, complex environmental ecosystems make up our planet. As human beings, we are entirely dependent on their sustained existence. But how do we maintain the complex balance between meeting our current development needs, and ensuring our resources are not depleted beyond repair? How do we repair what’s already been lost?
Career paths in environmental and corporate sustainability vary greatly. With so many options—from environmental science, to program management, to corporate responsibility consulting—you need direction and a foot in the door.
You need theoretical knowledge, practical experience and contextual understanding. When you expand your skill set in sustainability and join the Environmental and Corporate Sustainability program, you’ll be connected to job opportunities in the industry.
- Understand key issues such as pollution, reforestation, agriculture and water usage
- Upskill yourself in community engagement, monitoring and evaluation, communication and advocacy, project management, and finance and fundraising
- Analyze local environmental ecosystems and gain insight into the challenges organizations face on-the-ground
- Learn best practices and adapt your approach based on contextual analysis during a field trip abroad.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Sustainability and Social Impact : Concentration Options