Employees are a company's largest, un-measurable asset and collectively they dictate success for a company. Well known leader, Jack Welch, states that there are three measurements that tell you everything about an organization: employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and cash flow - in that order. In this program, you will learn how engaged employees, at all levels, increase customer satisfaction, drive profitable results, all while creating cross functional, high performing teams. We will explore the interdependence of attracting, engaging, and retaining employees and how key organizational and managerial engagement drivers impact a company's culture and a company's bottom line.
- Discuss the Retention-Engagement Connection and Definition
- Identify the Business Case Impact of Employee Engagement and Retention
- Determine How to Incorporate the Employee Life Cycle in the Organization's Culture
- Recognize the Importance of the Employee Value Proposition
- Define Key Drivers of Engagement including Organizational and Managerial Drivers
- Foundational understanding of employee engagement vs. employee satisfaction, and how they are different
- Define your organization’s employee value proposition
- Strategies and tactics on how to improve retention and correlate it to increased employee engagement
- Tools for managing the employee life cycle
- Additional resources for your engagement toolbox
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Human Resources
Our Human Resources courses meet the needs of those individuals who are new to the HR industry, as well as seasoned veteran HR professionals looking for additional training and recertification credits to sustain their credentials.
Complete the form to learn more and view our free recorded online information session.