This course will begin with the creation of PivotTAbles with features including calculated fields, Slicers, and Timelines. From there, we will cover Functions in Lists, special IF functions, Advanced Filters, Lookup Formulas, Linked formulas, Protected Workbooks, Templates, and Macros.
- PivotTables, Slicers, Timelines, and Calculated Fields in PivotTables
- Functions in Lists: IF, SumIF, CountIF, SumIFs, and CountIFs
- Lookup Formulas for internal and external data
- Protecting workbook formulas and creating Excel templates
- Text functions for imported data
- Macro basics and the VBA Editor
- PivotTables with tools such as Slicers and Timelines
- Special IF functions and formula trouble-shooting
- Creating Lookup functions for internal and external data
- Applying text functions for imported data
- Building a basic macro and editing in the VBA Editor
- Participants should be familiar with Excel commands, spreadsheet design, creating formulas and using functions.
- Participants who are most successful in this course will be those who use Excel on a regular basis to accomplish routine tasks in their job or business.
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Course curriculum is developed in consultation with our Professional Development Advisory Board of subject matter experts, faculty, and industry practitioners.