This course will begin with charting Excel 2019. There will be a review of complex functions, including IF statements and What-If Analysis. The course topics will include creating and maintaining Lists (database content) in Excel, Subtotals, Custom Lists, Conditional Formatting, Sumif and Countif statements, and an introduction to PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- Charting features in Excel 2019
- Complex functions including IF statements and What-If Analysis
- Creating Excel Lists for sorts, filters, and Subtotals
- Custom Lists and Conditional Formatting
- Countif and Sumif statements
- PivotTables and PivotChart Basics
- Creating charts using the new features in Excel 2019
- Using IF statements and working with complex function arguments
- Understanding Excel Lists and tricks for sort, filter, and Subtotals
- Building Custom Lists and adding Conditional Formatting to lists
- Creating a basic PivotTable and PivotChart from list data
Course Outline"Instructor was one of the best I have ever had. She kept on task, addressed questions, and provided a good balance of lecture and hands on. She was very knowledgeable."
Fundamental knowledge of any version of Excel including:
- foundation of formula construction using simple formulas and functions
- creating worksheets
- an understanding of basic workbook design
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Course curriculum is developed in consultation with our Professional Development Advisory Board of subject matter experts, faculty, and industry practitioners.