This course provides a general overview of three of the most-widely used total quality management methodologies in the industry today.
The first half of the course covers an introduction to the Six Sigma methodology and tools used to improve existing processes or design new processes.
The second half of the course is a comprehensive introduction to the methodology called Lean, which provides participants with the skills needed to apply tools that help make improvements at the team level. There will be lots of hands-on activities, games, and case studies to bring home the real world aspect of the methodology.
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control (DMAIC) methodology
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify (DMADV) methodology
- Application Based Six Sigma Tools
- Lean methodology
- Application Based Lean Tools
- How to apply DMAIC methodology
- How to apply DMADV methodology
- How to apply Lean methodology
- Quality Control mindset
- Those seeking to enhance their process improvement skills and mindset
- Employees that want to contribute to a Lean Six Sigma deployment
- Team members or data collectors on a Black Belt or Green Belt project
Participants will take a 25 question exam multiple choice or true false and must earn a 70% or higher
This is a self-paced, online course. Sign up at any time! Once you register, details about course deadlines are given at the top of the online course page. Any questions can be directed to Program Director Samantha Bumgarner: email@example.com.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification : Required