All 5 Courses required for this certificate will be delivered as live-online courses.
Business Process Management is reshaping the ways successful organizations are developing competitive strategies and achieving operational excellence. Gain the skills you need to succeed in this new management era by earning a 100% live-online Business Process Management Certificate from UNC Charlotte.
This comprehensive set of courses teaches you skills that can be applied in manufacturing, service, health care, and public sector organizations.
TAKE THE COURSES IN ANY ORDER. START AT ANY TIME.
According to the ABPMP International's Guide to The BPM CBOK®, "Business Process Management (BPM) is a disciplined approach to identify, design, execute, document, measure, monitor, and control both automated and non-automated business processes to achieve consistent, targeted results aligned with an organization’s strategic goals. BPM involves the deliberate, collaborative and increasingly technology-aided definition, improvement, innovation, and management of end-to-end business processes that drive business results, create value, and enable an organization to meet its business objectives with more agility. BPM enables an enterprise to align its business processes to its business strategy, leading to effective overall company performance through improvements of specific work activities either within a specific department, across the enterprise, or between organizations."
If you are considering a career in business process management, here are some questions to consider:
- Do you enjoy a management approach focused on aligning all aspects of an organization with the wants and needs of clients? For example, one business function that BPM administrators may tackle is automating onboarding for new company employees with document approval, equipment delivery, and even team introductions.
- Do you like promoting business effectiveness and efficiency while striving for innovation, flexibility, and integration with technology? The daily work of a BPM administrator may involve using computer applications for monitoring and troubleshooting processes and tasks.
- Develop technical skills
- Grow people skills
- Develop political acumen
- Increase strategic creativity needed to meet your organization's goals
- There is no formal application process or prerequisites requirement - just a registration.
- All courses are available with live-online delivery.
- Take any of the courses without enrolling in the entire certificate. If you change your mind, we can apply the courses you have already taken toward your certificate.
All five courses in the certificate program are scheduled so you can complete the certificate within less than 6 months or less than 1 year. We now offer each course twice a year. Please review the certificate course requirements and scheduled dates.
To receive your record of attendance, full participation is expected. Participants must be present at the beginning of each course and be in attendance through the duration of each course in order to receive the record of attendance. Credit hours will only be adjusted under extenuating circumstances.