Online Certificate in Performance Improvement in Healthcare
Manage performance improvement programs effectively within healthcare organizations
The COVID-19 pandemic brought unprecedented stress to healthcare providers but also highlighted a critical ongoing challenge:
How to treat more patients with fewer resources while simultaneously improving patient satisfaction.
Our Performance Improvement in Healthcare certificate delivers essential skills to meet that challenge. They include:
|Process Improvement||Enhancing efficiency and quality|
|Patient Experience||Improving outcomes and satisfaction|
|Data Analysis||Using the best metrics to make impactful decisions|
Based on real-world successes in nationally renowned hospitals, this certificate will provide your leaders and managers with the tools and knowledge they need to improve your financial performance, patient satisfaction and employee engagement. It contains 6 days of instruction, delivered virtually via Zoom. You may register for individual courses or the complete certificate.
Who Should Attend?
This Certificate program is designed for managers and emerging leaders who must improve healthcare business results for all stakeholders while maintaining the highest standards of care. Participants may include:
- Director or Manager of Operations
- Director of Nursing or CNO
- Manager of any specialty care department
- Director of Revenue Cycle
- Director or Manager of Quality
- Director of Patient Services or Patient Experience Officer
- HR Officer or Director of Organizational Development
- Director or Manager of Information Technology
- Lean or Quality Professional
- Project Manager or Business Analyst