Business analysts work as liaisons among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. They bridge the gap – translating between business needs and IT – and understand the organization, the users and IT. Business analysts must have a broad range of business, technical and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding and defining the organizational need
- Gathering the information needed to clearly define requirements
- Documenting requirements for use by all stakeholders
- Analyzing, verifying and validating requirements
- Creating a framework for successful requirements management and communication
To receive your record of attendance, full participation is expected. Participants must be present at the beginning of each course and be in attendance through the duration of each course in order to receive the record of attendance. Credit hours will only be adjusted under extenuating circumstances.