- View Online Information Session
- Compare the different types of Lean Six Sigma Belts
- Questions? Call us! 704-687-8900
This program provides advanced training of three of the most-widely used total quality management methodologies in the industry today (Lean, DMAIC, and DMADV). The course covers advanced topics on the Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools used to improve existing processes, design new processes, or reduce waste from existing processes. Participants will gain the Leadership, Project Coaching, and Data Analysis skills needed to mentor Black Belts and Green Belts through their Lean Six Sigma projects.
Why Should I Choose this Program?
- Six Sigma methodology is increasingly important across a wide range of industries as companies look for ways to improve processes, create efficiencies, and ensure consistent quality across their operation to serve clients and customers.
- Earning your Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt demonstrates your high level expertise in six sigma methods and provides value for your company and your professional development career growth.
Who Should Attend?
- Those wanting to become a process improvement expert
- Black Belts looking to mentor others who lead larger process improvement projects within an organization
- Employees that want to teach the Six Sigma methodology to Green Belts and Black Belts
- Those looking to run a Lean Six Sigma program office
Attend the 5 days of face to face training
Attend all 51 hours of coaching or co-coaching with the Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Coach 2 Black Belt projects end to end with the help of a Certified Master Black Belt Coach
- Coach 2 Green Belt projects end to end with the help of a Certified Master Black Belt Coach
- Coach 2 lean activities end to end with the help of a Certified Master Black Belt Coach
Note: Coaching is included in the price of your Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification