Learning and Development Certificate Schedule
LDS102-005 Tues/Thur, October 5 & 7 (evenings) Live Online
LDS103-004 Tues/Thur, October 19 & 21 (evenings) Live Online
LDS104-004 Tues/Thur, November 9 & 11 (evenings) Live Online
LDS105-004 Tues/Thur, November 30 & December 2 (evenings) Live Online
LDS102-006 Tues/Thur, March 8 & 10 (evenings) Live Online
LDS107-004 Tues/Thur, March 29 & 31 (evenings) Live Online; HRCI Business Credit
LDS109-002 Tues/Thur, April 5 & 7 (evenings) Live Online
LDS106-004 Tues/Thur, May 3 & 5 (evenings) Live Online
LDS108-005 Tues/Thur, May 17 & 19 (evenings) Live Online
Fall 2021 and Spring 2022
The following required courses have multiple offerings:
- HRT126-017 Wednesday, December 7 & Friday, December 9, 2021 (evenings) Live Online
- HRT126-018 Thursday, June 2, 2022 (Classroom))
- HRT128-014 Friday, December 10, 2021 (Classroom)
- HRT128-015 Tuesday, June 7 & Thursday, June 9, 2022 (evenings) Live Online; HRCI Business Credit
- HRT129-013 Tuesday, December 14 & Thursday, December 16, 2021 (evenings) Live Online
- HRT129-014 Tuesday, June 21 & Thursday, June 23, 2022 (Classroom)
There are no prerequisites.
The L&D courses are recognized by ATD Certification Institute to offer APTD and CPLP recertification points, SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP and by HR Certification Institute (HRCI) to offer General/HR and Business recertification credit hours for aPHR, PHR, SPHR, and GPHR certified professionals.
$275 per course; must be paid in advance. A 5% Early Bird discount or a 15% discount for ATD and SHRM members on each L&D course they attend is available for registrations received two or more weeks prior to the course start date. A bundle price discount is also available for those that pay for all of the courses in the certificate at the time of registration.
Live online and classroom evening classes are Tuesday/Thursday from 6-9:30p.
One day in-person classes are from 8:30a-4:30p.