Questions? Call us! 704-687-8900
This 2-day course enables you to prepare for the SAFe® Scrum Master Exam and learn to be a successful Scrum Master in a SAFe® enterprise context. This training, led by experienced and certified instructors, will cover the entire syllabus for the exam and will explore the implementation of Scrum across the enterprise.
Once you have completed the course, you will be well-versed in the core components of Scaled Agile development and will know how to lead high-performing Agile teams to success.
What you will Learn:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe® enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
What you will Receive:
- Instructor-Led Classroom Training (2 Days)
- 15 PDUs and 15 SEUs (under category C)
- Downloadable e-book
- 1 free attempt of the SAFe® Agilist Certification Examination as the exam fee is included in the course fee
- One-year membership with Scaled Agile
- Printed SAFE® Scrum Master 4.6 workbook
Who Should Attend?
- New Scrum Masters
- Existing Scrum Masters
- People who expect to be in a Scrum Master role within the next 6 months
- Project Managers
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
- Business Analysts
To receive your record of attendance:
- Full participation is expected.
- Participants must be present at the beginning of each course and be in attendance for the duration of each course.
- After the training session, your trainer will email the candidate details to Scaled Academy (the Accrediting body).
- Thereafter you will receive three emails directly from Scaled Academy – A Welcome Email to create your profile, A Survey Email which requests your feedback on the training (and which is mandatory), Exam Link Email, which will carry self-explanatory instructions on how to give the exam.
- You will have a window of 30 days to take the exam.
- Candidate must be in attendance both days in order to qualify to sit for the certification exam