Employees are a company’s largest, un-measurable asset and collectively they dictate success for a company. In this program you will learn why engaged employees are more productive and from an HR perspective how you can increase levels of engagement within your workforce. We will explore the interdependence of attracting, retaining and engaging employees and how key engagement drivers impact a company’s culture and a company’s bottom line.
- Business Case Impact of Engagement and Retention
- Retention-Engagement Connection and Definition
- Key Drivers of Engagement including Manager, Culture, and Organizational fit
- Defining the Employee Value Proposition
- Employee Life Cycle and Managing Change
- Foundational understanding of engagement and retention and how they are interrelated
- Strategies and tactics to improve retention, define the employee value proposition
- Tools for managing the employee life cycle
- Additional resources for your engagement toolbox
PMP® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Human Resources
Our Human Resources courses meet the needs of those individuals who are new to the HR industry, as well as seasoned veteran HR professionals looking for additional training and recertification credits to sustain their credentials.
Complete the form to learn more.