Employees are a company’s largest, un-measurable asset and collectively they dictate success for a company. In this program you will learn why engaged employees are more productive and from an HR perspective how you can increase levels of engagement within your workforce. We will explore the interdependence of attracting, retaining and engaging employees and how key engagement drivers impact a company’s culture and a company’s bottom line.
- Business Case Impact of Engagement and Retention
- Retention-Engagement Connection and Definition
- Key Drivers of Engagement including Manager, Culture, and Organizational fit
- Defining the Employee Value Proposition
- Employee Life Cycle and Managing Change
- Foundational understanding of engagement and retention and how they are interrelated
- Strategies and tactics to improve retention, define the employee value proposition
- Tools for managing the employee life cycle
- Additional resources for your engagement toolbox
PMP® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Margaret Rozzi joined the Continuing Education team as a Program Director in 2007. Margaret has over 30 years’ Learning & Development experience in the University, Corporate, Government and Military sectors.