This course outlines the applications of current techniques and implementation of 3D printing technology. The course covers fundamental 3D computer-aided design techniques, which will parlay into the hands-on approach to 3D printing.
This course is held on Main Campus.
- Fundamental 3D CAD Modeling
- Pre-processing for 3D Printing
- Types of 3D Printers
- Fundamentals of 3D Printing
- Hands-on 3D Printing Techniques
- A working knowledge of current 3D CAD engineering software
- An understanding of parametric design techniques
- Knowledge of types of 3D printers
- Application in FDM Fused Deposition Modeling