Learn to use Lean, Six Sigma and Reengineering to improve business results!
This course will help you evaluate which BPM techniques will be most effective given your processes, data and culture. It includes a hands-on case study that demonstrates how you can integrate Lean, Six Sigma and process redesign techniques to improve performance.
For decades, process improvement methodologies have competed for the mantle of the “best” approach to solving every businesses’ challenges. In reality, each popular methodology has strengths you can leverage and weakness you can avoid. This course will help you:
- Evaluate which “tools” should be in your process improvement toolbox
- Measure and analyze process performance
- Recognize trends in performance
- Identify the factors that limit quality, slow service time and increase costs (Lean)
- Understand variability and how it drives your improvement tactics (Six Sigma)
- Evaluate and apply process improvement alternatives
- Develop results-oriented solutions that will yield improved business results
- Manager of Administration, Operations or Manufacturing
- Business Process Owner, Manager or Analyst
- Leader of department that wants continuous improvement
- Business Analyst or Architect
- Member of a process improvement team
- Project Manager who works on problem-solving initiatives
- Professional actively involved in your organization’s process or quality improvement efforts
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Yellow Belt
The skills delivered in this seminar can be applied in manufacturing, service, utility, health care and public sector organizations.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Business Process Management Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Business Process Management
Learn how our Business Process Management Certificate program can help you gain the skills you need to develop competitive strategies and achieve operational excellence for successful organizations in this new management era.
Complete the form below to access our free online information session.
PMP® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
“Very practical useful information.”
“I was very pleased with this course.”
(I liked) “Learning various techniques to measure and diagnose issues. Compact time period.”
“Instructor concerned with participants’ level of understanding through questions, interactive discussion, perception checks.”
(I liked) “The practical knowledge that can be applied on my daily job.”