Learn to Use Lean Six Sigma and Reengineering Techniques to Improve Business Results!
This course will help you evaluate which BPM techniques will be most effective given your processes, data and culture. It includes a hands-on case study that demonstrates how you can integrate Lean Six Sigma and process redesign techniques to improve performance.
For decades, process improvement methodologies have competed for the mantle of the “best” approach to solving every businesses’ challenges. In reality, each popular methodology has strengths you can leverage and weakness you can avoid. This course will help you:
- Evaluate which “tools” should be in your process improvement toolbox
- Measure and analyze process performance
- Recognize trends in performance
- Identify the factors that limit quality, slow service time and increase costs (Lean)
- Understand variability and how it drives your improvement tactics (Six Sigma)
- Evaluate and apply process improvement alternatives
- Develop results-oriented solutions that will yield improved business results
- Managers of Administration, Operations or Manufacturing
- Business Process Owners, Managers or Analysts
- Leaders of departments that want continuous improvement
- Business Analysts or Architects
- Members of a process improvement team
- Project Managers who work on problem-solving initiatives
- Professionals actively involved in an organization’s process or quality improvement efforts
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts or Yellow Belts
The skills delivered in this seminar can be applied in manufacturing, service, utility, health care and public sector organizations.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Business Process Management Certificate : Required
Learn More about Business Process Management
Learn how our Business Process Management Certificate program can help you gain the skills you need to develop competitive strategies and achieve operational excellence for successful organizations in this new management era.
Complete the form below to access our free online information session.