Well-executed performance improvement initiatives usually deliver good short-term results…but what do you do after the low-hanging fruit has been harvested?
Your organization must be able to do more than streamline operations: process innovation is essential. Innovation, when added to solid process management techniques, creates sustainable operational excellence, i.e. advantages in speed, value, quality or cost that are unique to your organization.
The tools and techniques of Process Innovation go beyond finding creative solutions to business process challenges; they provide the context and direction so that your organization's investment in process change yields meaningful and lasting returns.
- Process change: Does the customer care?
- Measuring strategic process performance
- The process perspective of the Balanced Scorecard
- Improvement strategies: Continuous improvement versus reengineering
- Cause-and-effect / affinity diagrams
- Identifying necessary process changes
- The Five Max method
- Process extension
- Kano analysis
- Market extension
- Enterprise creation
- Blue Ocean tools and the Strategy Canvas
- Roles and responsibilities
- Project planning
- Team situation case studies
- Winners and losers from change (w/workshop)
- Top ten facilitation tips
- Process owner or manager
- Process, workflow or business analyst
- Manager or director accountable for both operational performance and achieving strategic objectives
- Leader or member of a business process improvement or redesign team
- Evaluate the business return of process improvement alternatives
- Think outside the "process box"
- Devise innovate process designs based on customer needs
- Leverage process excellence to foster growth
- Create a Strategy Canvas to assess the impact of processes on strategic position
- Plan for the practical and political realities of process change
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Business Process Management Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Business Process Management
Learn how our Business Process Management Certificate program can help you gain the skills you need to develop competitive strategies and achieve operational excellence for successful organizations in this new management era.
Complete the form below to access our free online information session.
PMP® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.