Collaborating to Capture the True Business Needs
The Business Analyst has been described as the person who bridges the divide between IT departments and the business organizations they support. For all of the tools and techniques to elicit requirements, nothing is more important than making the most of human contact between these two interdependent groups.
This seminar discusses several useful approaches to gathering requirements, focusing on the facilitation of collaborative sessions and the clear translation of business needs into requirements.
- Use a variety of techniques to gather and analyze information
- Facilitate collaborative sessions
- Resolve conflicts and reach consensus
- Document the information gathered
- Write effective requirements
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
PMP® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
This course thoroughly covers the Requirements Analysis & Documentation and Solution Assessment & Validation knowledge areas.