Converting Business Needs to Solutions
The ultimate objective of a business analysis, process improvement or information technology project is to improve business results. This seminar will present proven approaches to analyzing current conditions, business needs and technology enablers. Verification and validation techniques will be used to assure proposed solutions meet the needs of users and customers.
Additional InformationKey Topics
- Analyze user and functional requirements
- Prioritize and organize business requirements
- Revise “to be” process and system designs
- Determine requirements attributes
- Verify and validate requirements
- Define solution options
- Analyze potential business value of solutions
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Business Analysis
Learn how our Business Analysis Certificate program can teach you to bridge the gap between business and IT.
Complete the form below to access our free online information session.
PMP® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
This course thoroughly covers the Requirements Analysis & Documentation and Solution Assessment & Validation knowledge areas.