- PivotTables, Slicers, Timelines and Calculated Fields in PivotTables
- Functions in Lists: IF, SumIF, CountIF, SumIFs, CountIFs, and Formula Auditing
- Lookup Formulas for internal and external data
- Protect workbook formulas and create Excel templates
- Text functions for imported data
- Macro basics and the VBA Editor
- PivotTables with tools such as Slicers and Timelines
- Special IF functions and formula trouble-shooting
- Create Lookup functions for internal and external data
- Apply text functions for imported data
- Build a basic macro and edit in the VBA Editor
- Participants should be familiar with Excel commands, spreadsheet design, creating formulas and using functions.
- Participants who are most successful in this course will be those who use Excel on a regular basis to accomplish routine tasks in their job or business.