- PivotTables, Slicers, Timelines and Calculated Fields in PivotTables
- Functions in Lists: IF, SumIF, CountIF, SumIFs, CountIFs, and Formula Auditing
- Lookup Formulas for internal and external data
- Protect workbook formulas and create Excel templates
- Text functions for imported data
- Macro basics and the VBA Editor
- PivotTables with tools such as Slicers and Timelines
- Special IF functions and formula trouble-shooting
- Create Lookup functions for internal and external data
- Apply text functions for imported data
- Build a basic macro and edit in the VBA Editor
- Participants should be familiar with Excel commands, spreadsheet design, creating formulas and using functions.
- Participants who are most successful in this course will be those who use Excel on a regular basis to accomplish routine tasks in their job or business.
Course curriculum is developed in consultation with our Professional Development Advisory Board of subject matter experts, faculty, and industry practitioners.