Building on the Human Resources Body of Knowledge as defined by the Human Resources Certification Institute, this seminar examines current real life practices in each of the six functional areas. Designed to appeal to both new and experienced HR management professionals, topics include HR trends, developing issues, regulatory changes, and the changing business environment. The seminar provides an overview of current practices and helps participants develop skills and tools to deal with modern and developing HR challenges.
- Strategic Management
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management
- Basic understanding of the current responsibilities and functions of HR management
- Overview of the tools and skills needed for effective HR management in today’s business environment
- Understanding of current trends and issues critical to success in HR management
- A resource list for additional information in each of the functional areas
- A personal action plan for HR Skill development
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Human Resources Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Human Resources
Our Human Resources courses meet the needs of those individuals who are new to the HR industry, as well as seasoned veteran HR professionals looking for additional training and recertification credits to sustain their credentials.
Complete the form to learn more.