Recent history has seen some of the most active years for new employment law legislation in the last several decades. Learn from experienced practitioners how to comply with and understand these laws applying to business and industry. Many new laws and recent legal developments will be covered along with our interpretation of existing compliance issues. Topics to be covered include: ADA, COBRA, FMLA, USERRA, HIPAA, At-Will, Fair Pay Act, NLRA, and many others. Every HR Practitioner should know these laws and how to comply with them.
- How to bullet-proof your organization from frivolous law suits.
- How to respond to an inspection or complaint from EEOC, OSHA, Wage & Hour, OFCCP, and other federal or state regulators.
- What the legal rights are of the employer (or employee, or the public).
- Students will immediately know how to guide their organization away from legal pitfalls.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Human Resources Certificate : Required
Learn More about Human Resources
Our Human Resources courses meet the needs of those individuals who are new to the HR industry, as well as seasoned veteran HR professionals looking for additional training and recertification credits to sustain their credentials.
Complete the form to learn more and view our free recorded online information session.