During our session, you'll participate in an engaging conversation that includes rules and case studies, along with the latest in ethical behavior theories! In this class, we lay the foundation for the ethics discussion, but then we look at influences on ethical behavior, recent cases in the news, and some ways to strengthen your company’s ethical culture. This class gives you the ethics refresher required, but delivers it with an engaging and challenging perspective!
- Overview of the Ethical Codes of Conduct with real case studies
- Factors that influence our ethical behavior
- Recent ethical cases in the news
- Latest in fraud trends
- Developing a strong ethical culture
- Refresh your knowledge of the AICPA and State Board Code of Ethics and explore various case studies that apply the statutes
- Learn about influences that affect our ethical standards
- Explore recent, high-profile ethical cases, considering what went wrong and how to prevent those things at your company
- Examine the latest in current fraud trends and techniques
- Learn some practical steps to build a strong ethical culture at your organization
Course curriculum is developed in consultation with our Professional Development Advisory Board of subject matter experts, faculty, and industry practitioners.