This course focuses on identifying with what constituents assessment professionals can build partnerships, challenges to building those partnerships, and strategies to building productive relationships. Additionally, the significance of the role institutional culture plays will be addressed.
- Identify practices for building collaborative relationships.
- Identify responsibilities and expectations that shape and motivate different constituents.
- Identify challenges that Institutional Effectiveness (IE) professionals may face due to siloed infrastructures and institutional cultures and subcultures.
- Identify ways IE professionals can collaborate with other academic and student support service units to impact student learning and faculty development.
- Identify types of institutional cultures and its relationship to changes in processes and practices.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Institutional Effectiveness Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
4-6 hours per week
Learn More about the Institutional Effectiveness Certificate Program
Complete the form below to learn more about our Institutional Effectiveness Certificate Program.