From the tiny Etruscan shrew to the mighty elephant, each species deserves a place on this planet to thrive. But since 1970, as a result of human activities, the population of mammals, birds, fish and reptiles has declined by 60%. In only 50 years, a fifth of the Amazon Rainforest has already disappeared. Wildlife conservation is more important than ever before.
There’s a lot of competition for wildlife conservation jobs. With so many options, from a conservationist, to a park manager, a biologist, or a wildlife researcher, you need guidance and a head start.
You need theoretical knowledge, practical experience and contextual understanding. You also need to be connected to the latest career opportunities. Use your passion for wildlife and join the Wildlife Conservation program.
- Understand key issues such as wildlife conservation, sustainability, eco-tourism and habitat loss
- Upskill yourself in community engagement, monitoring and evaluation, communication and advocacy, project management, and finance and fundraising
- Analyze local wildlife conservation ecosystems and gain insights into on-the-ground challenges
- Learn best practices and adapt your approach based on contextual analysis during a field trip abroad.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Sustainability and Social Impact : Concentration Options