UNC Charlotte Continuing Education is proud to partner with PPI, the #1 developer of exam prep courses, books, and materials for the NCEES FE, PE, and SE exams.
This Course Includes:
- 60+ hours of OnDemand instruction from a Chemical PE exam subject matter expert including problem solving demonstrations, exam strategy sessions, and office hours
- FREE calculator lessons for the Casio FX-115 ES Plus Advanced Calculator
- Focused homework assignments from a structured course syllabus
- PPI's #1 Chemical PE books and study tools, by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
- An online discussion forum to communicate with other students
- PDF downloads of the presentation materials for convenient note taking
- Test-taking strategies and time management tips
- A guarantee you'll pass or you can repeat the OnDemand course for free
How do I apply to take the Professional Engineering Exam?
Prospective candidates must contact the appropriate governing board in their state to officially register for the PE exam.
If you wish to take the examination in North Carolina, contact the North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors, 4601 Six Forks Road, Suite 310, Raleigh, North Carolina 27609.
Phone: (919) 791-2000
If you wish to take the examination in South Carolina, contact the South Carolina State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors, P.O. Box 11597, Columbia, SC 29211- 1597.
Phone: (803) 896-4422