According to the Small Business Administration, there are 28 million small businesses in America, and the number of small businesses has increased 49% since 1982.
This course is geared toward small business owners looking to achieve operational excellence in their business. Participants will learn how to achieve a competitive advantage using proven strategies in operations management. The course will use a mixture of cases, discussions, and hands-on experiences.
- Small Business Operations Strategy & Planning
- Small Business Process Management
- Small Business Supply Chain Management
- Small Business Quality Management
- Understand how operational excellence can enhance the competitive advantage of a small business
- Best practices for identifying key operations processes for your small business
- Strategies for optimizing your small business supply chain
- Frameworks for quality management and continuous improvement in your small business
This is a half-day course.
All course materials will be provided electronically. Registered students will receive access instructions in their enrollment reminder emails prior to class.
Course curriculum is developed in consultation with our Professional Development Advisory Board of subject matter experts, faculty, and industry practitioners. Click here to view the members of our Professional Development Advisory Board.