Today's work environment demands innovation, teamwork, and collaboration to increase the profitability and sustainability of organizations. Leaders at all levels of the organization must learn how to influence people to see the organization's vision, devise strategies, and embrace a cause bigger than self-interests.
The Art of Influence engages participants to energize, impact, and shift the culture. A leader who positively influences the team creates synergy, establishes expectations, gains commitment, and ultimately holds individuals accountable for results.
- Creating an Inspiring Vision
- Connecting the Vision to the Present using Three Key Coaching Perspectives
- Vibrant Coaching Tool: The Art of Dialogue, Capture the Team's Collective Intellect
- Gaining Commitment and Accountability with the Team Using the Decision Matrix
- Understanding the Motives of your Team Mates
- Connecting Core Values to the Vision
- The Art of Dialogue: A Key Organizational Tool for Capturing the Collective Intellect
- The Decision Matrix: A Key Mental Model for Teammates that Creates Accountability
- The Vision Model: How to Create an Inspiring Vision
- The Vibrant Strategic Planner: A Comprehensive Leadership Perspective Connecting the Financials to the Goals
- Core Values Inventory: Rally the Team on Common Ground
- The Elements: A Framework for Shaping your Messages to Motivate the Team
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Management Essentials Certificate : Required