Organizations often ask their engineers to lead a team through a project to accomplish a strategic goal. While most engineers are comfortable serving as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on a project, they often struggle with serving as the project manager. This course aims to give the participant more familiarity with some of the tools and techniques necessary to build and lead powerful project teams.
- Starting projects on the right track and keeping them moving
- Building and leading powerful teams
- How to identify, escalate, and remove roadblocks
- Being a change agent in order to influence others
- Understanding tools and techniques for risk management
- Conducting stakeholder analysis and change readiness assessments
- Learn how to become a more confident project manager
- Improve your leadership and team building skills
- Tools and techniques that are useful within a project
- Knowing how to overcome roadblocks that derail a project
- Coaching team members to improve their performance
- NC Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors 2.0 PDH
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Course curriculum is developed in consultation with our Professional Development Advisory Board of subject matter experts, faculty, and industry practitioners.