- View Online Information Session
- Questions? Call us! 704-687-8900
Turning your entrepreneurship dreams into a successful reality is often contingent on initial and sustainable funding of that dream. The length of time from start-up to profit can vary so effective financial planning is an important step for any new business venture. This course is designed to help you get there!
Through modules on investment strategies, budget forecasting and operations, accounting & tax fundamentals, and creating action plans for growth, you will come away with the tools, knowledge, and resources to guide the development of your business plan as well as strategies for attaining financial goals--to get your business started AND to make it sustainable and successful..
- Key components of a brewery business plan
- Value innovation in a crowded and competitive craft beer landscape
- Pro forma financials for a brewery
- Accounting and finance strategic tips
- Understanding capitalization and funding sources
- Risk management and insurance fundamentals
- Best practices and pitfalls related to start-up financing and financial growth
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Craft Beer Business Essentials Certificate : Required