- View Online Information Session
- Questions? Call us! 704-687-8900
With over 4,000 breweries nationally and over 200 breweries and brewpubs in North Carolina, what will differentiate your product and business from others? Although the craft beer business community offers a unique culture of collaboration, mutual support and success, and sharing of consumers, it’s imperative to differentiate your product, brand, and personality as well as establish effective sales and marketing strategies to bolster sales and loyalty of individual consumers and retail customers alike.
This course is designed to help you assess your brand identity and create strategies for communicating that brand and personality to your consumer and retail customers.
- Identifying unique brand/personality/packaging
- Product, brewery, and physical space design
- Marketing strategies to customers
- Marketing strategies and relationship building to retail
- Social media best practices
- Creating a comprehensive branding and marketing campaign
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Craft Beer Business Essentials Certificate : Required