- View Online Information Session
- Questions? Call us! 704-687-8900
The transition to business owner and “boss” can be new territory for many entrepreneurs. Moving from homebrewing to managing a brewpub or small production facility or expanding into a larger production facility and taproom brings all new challenges and demands related to both operations and management of personnel.
This course will help business owners as well as current or prospective managers within a brewery setting proactively plan for both operational success and effective employee leadership.
- Production forecasting and inventory management
- Capacity planning and quality control
- Equipment needs for brewery start-up
- Organizational and staffing plans
- Employee selection and managing performance expectations
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Craft Beer Business Essentials Certificate : Required