Tired of Losing Projects? Learn How to Create Better Proposals TODAY!
As more owners move to alternative award systems, engineers and contractors will need to enhance the quality of their proposals. The course will help students move beyond the pictures and marketing narratives found in typical proposals, and learn how to make a truly outstanding proposal. The successful proposal incorporates performance metrics, risk identification, mitigation strategies, and a clear explanation of the project plan. Using real examples of successful proposals, attendees will get a firsthand experience in developing their own winning strategies.
- Summary of different delivery systems and how to propose in them
- Metrics: what they are, how to collect them and incorporate them into a proposal
- Best practices to risk identification and management
- Go or no-go decisions and finding the right owner
- Identifiable metrics that participants can begin assisting their companies in developing better proposals
- Strategies to begin understanding different owners and their expectations
- Tools to reallocate resources -- instead of spending hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars on a proposal, develop a laser-targeted strategy to winning projects
- Adaptation of successful proposals relative to the unique characteristics of each participants' company