When it comes to “business transformation,” every vendor has a silver bullet:
- It’s about technology!
- Process innovation is the key!
- Execution is everything!
Delivering meaningful and lasting business value is not the result of a single elixir; it requires the integration of multiple disciplines to assure substantial and sustainable results. Business Analysis, Project Management, and Business Process Management are three such disciplines that must work in harmony.
The briefing will explore the complex interrelationships between BA, BPM and Project Management. It will address:
- The critical role of business processes in driving technology requirements
- Why project management sets the table for solution discovery and execution
- The key, complementary skills needed by business analysts, project managers, systems integrators and process managers.
- How UNC Charlotte’s Continuing Education programs can help you in this journey
Who Should Attend
You will benefit most from this program if you are a:
- Manager who needs to execute strategic initiatives
- Business analyst
- Business process owner or manager
- Project manager
- IT leader or systems integrator
- Leader of Member of a PMO or BA/BPM center of excellence