An understanding of the sometimes complex legal framework of federal, state, and local laws and regulations relevant to business-start up and alcoholic beverage sales is essential whether you are an entrepreneur interested in establishing a brewery; a brewer wanting to begin distribution of your beer, or a current brewery owner or beer business professional wanting to stay up-to-date on ongoing and new legislation and case law.
- American legal system overview
- Three-tier distribution and permitting
- Corporate formation, agency, & fundraising
- Intellectual property law
- Employment law
- Beer franchise laws of relevance
- Miscellaneous laws of relevance
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Craft Beer Business Essentials Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Craft Beer Business
Learn more about our Craft Beer Business Essentials Certificate program and learn how to be successful within this competitive industry.
Complete the form below to access our free online information session.