Managing the quality of project deliverables is one of the key components of successful project management. Project managers must be adept at planning for and implementing adequate quality controls within their projects. This course focuses on the processes for successful quality management within projects and helps prepare project managers to complete these important tasks.
It is aligned with the quality management processes outlined in the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). The course provides exposure to the tools, techniques, and methods successful project managers use to manage the quality of their projects.
- Briefly introduces four quality methodologies used in projects today: DMAIC, DMADV, Lean, and Agile.
- Group exercises aimed at helping attendees gain a better grasp of the subject matter, along with some practical experience in selecting and applying appropriate techniques.
- An understanding of the relationship of quality project management to the overall project management process as outlined in the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- The ability to develop an effective quality management plan for your projects
- An understanding of the various quality tools and techniques for measuring and attaining the specified quality for your project’s deliverables
- The ability to effectively communicate to senior management and customers the importance of an integrated project quality plan and how it can help the project team deliver a product or service that satisfies the needs for which the project was undertaken
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Project Management Certificate : Required