Speaking in public can be a challenge! This course will help you answer that challenge by reviewing some of the best practices, watching some of the best presentations, practicing your own skills, and most importantly, learning what your style is.
- Basics of Public Speaking
- Traits of Great Presentations
- Constructing Your Presentation
- Delivering a Dynamic Presentation
- Confidence for the next time you have to deliver a presentation
- How to keep your presentation engaging
- Designing a presentation that flows
- Embracing your style and making it work for you
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Management Essentials Certificate : Required
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Course curriculum is developed in consultation with our Professional Development Advisory Board of subject matter experts, faculty, and industry practitioners.