- 2 live online sessions
- 10/13/2020, 6-9:30 pm
- 10/15/2020, 6-9:30 pm
For more information, attend our free webinar on August 4, 2020 @ 6 pm.
If you are looking to improve your skills as a trainer, this is the course to get you headed in the right direction. This course will identify, consolidate, and discuss the most effective approaches to ensure your success as a trainer, regardless of the industry in which you work. It will enable you to discover, discuss, and practice effective techniques needed as a trainer. You will learn how to manage the classroom environment you are in and the people that are in it. You will also gain knowledge in the basics of adult learning theory.
- Basics of adult learning theory
- Preparation, set-up, and readiness
- Structure and content delivery
- Reading your audience
- Managing the face-to-face or virtual classroom
- Use of evaluations
- Basic knowledge of adult learning theory
- Improved training skills through critiques from instructor and other students
- Evaluation methods and useful templates
- Understanding of key concepts and techniques during delivery
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Learning and Development Certificate : Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn More about Learning and Development
Complete the form below to learn more about our Learning and Development Certificate program and receive a link to our free information session.