This course is directed to new and existing Human Resource (HR) and Learning & Development professionals who want to understand how to drive and analyze learning results using data. The course explores HR metrics, evaluation strategies, data collection instruments, as well as analysis and interpretation for the benefit of improving learning performance.
- Development of an evaluation strategy
- Selection of appropriate evaluation methodology
- Collection and analysis of data
- Development of processes and controls to ensure sustainability
- How to communicate findings
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Learning and Development Certificate : Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn more about the Learning and Development Certificate
Margaret Rozzi joined the Continuing Education team as a Program Director in 2007. Margaret has over 30 years’ Learning & Development experience in the University, Corporate, Government and Military sectors.