Organizations are increasingly moving from instructor-led classroom training to the virtual classroom. Whether you have already started to design and deliver synchronous virtual classes or just beginning the process, this program will increase your success in the live online environment!
We will start with virtual class design, focusing on how to convert in-person classes to virtual ones. You’ll learn how to translate activities, and how to avoid the most common design mistakes. Then, we will learn how to effectively deliver virtual training, from pre-class preparation to technology setup to facilitation skills. You will walk away with action plans and checklists to help you facilitate virtual classes.
- Designing virtual sessions for maximum interactivity and learner engagement
- Increasing participant interaction through activity, dialogue, and more
- Transferring ILT skills to vILT delivery: what’s the same and what’s different
- Preparing to deliver in the live online environment
- Questioning skills in the live online environment
- Multi-tasking while delivering: tips and techniques
- Troubleshooting (and preventing) common delivery challenges
- Define virtual training so that learner expectations are set
- Design interactive, engaging training programs for the live online environment
- Effectively engage participants, even when you can’t see them
- Apply classroom delivery techniques to the virtual classroom
- Manage technical issues in ways that are seamless to participants
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Learning and Development Certificate : Courses
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Learn more about the Learning and Development Certificate
Margaret Rozzi joined the Continuing Education team as a Program Director in 2007. Margaret has over 30 years’ Learning & Development experience in the University, Corporate, Government and Military sectors.